The Next Step in Your Campus Leadership Journey
Delivering quality education to new traditional students, and guiding them toward successful careers, begins with leaders like you—institution presidents, deans, campus directors, and other high-level campus personnel. At the 2015 APSCU Leadership Institute, learn about providing quality service and academics to the new traditional student as our sector seeks to address critical areas, tackle today’s pressing issues, and advance the education quality.
July 27-31, 2015, West Coast University, Dallas, Texas.
- NEW case study format, explored through daily content themes
- Hosted on campus by one of our member institutions
- Peer group learning, including presentations
- Facilitator and Presenter Martha Lanaghen, The Sparrow Group
- Moderated by David Pauldine, former President DeVry University
What’s different this year: the case study, the improvement and implementation plan, and the team presentations-all designed to help you become a stronger leader, a better presenter, and an even more valuable contributor to your institution.